2.04.2010

acknowledging. #3 and some pics of the kids...

First of all I am happy to say I have a new camera that works right & takes good pictures...it's so nice...here are a few of the kids taken last night (they were all camera hogs...and just as excited as me)


Now for my acknowledging...(again if you don't know what I am talking about look here ) and remember to leave a comment about what you like about yourself (1. so I don't feel like I am being full of myself...2.I'm a little lonely & want to hear from everyone...and 3.I think it's good for us to think about what we like about ourselves...unless you already have some super human self confidence...which I don't)

So this week I like that I was brave and promoted my shop. Being social is something that I really struggle with (big surprise?) I think it is the one-on-one dynamic that scares me...for some reason blogging doesn't (maybe because I feel like I write better than I talk...I don't know) So...I went onto etsy forums and commented & listened to critiques about my shop(and actually started one...and was surprised to get 9 pages of responses), I started a facebook fan page and a twitter account...and I am happy to say it has made a difference. I'm even being featured in another blog's giveaway. Maybe it is time that I acknowledge that I am good at what I do too (in my brain...anyone can do what I do)...remember don't comment about me :)

***don't the cards look so much better with this camera?

2 comments:

KayC. said...

That is a very cute card and I'm glad you like your new camera. Um...something I like about myself....um...there has to be something...um...I can think of a thing, how sad is that!?! Oh' I know I (with Butter's help) made beautiful babies!

Heather said...

Nice mom. Well I will say that I am good at.....(because apparently the rules are I have to say something good about me). Lets see... I am good at keeping my house clean and organized (at least most of the time).