The kids had another snow day yesterday & a two hour delay today....that is 4 snow days since the very end of December...I can only remember 1 1/2 snow days in my entire school career...& the half was in AL. We got a decent amount of snow on Saturday...I really don't know how much, maybe 6 inches (church was cancelled too). I'm so not used to this...I'm used to trudging through feet of snow for months (or so it seemed like)...it just seems funny to me...but I'm not going to complain. But, I will laugh when the plow gets stuck on ice in front of my house while trying to "plow" the road (they did not do a good job).
Anyway....the weather was decent yesterday, not too cold...for there being snow...it was in the mid 40's. Hailey & Owen played outside for an hour, before I had to drag them in...here are some pics....
(p.s. I'm guessing we will have another snow day tomorrow...rain, ice & snow start again this afternoon) ....sigh.
1 comment:
You are right about snow days when you were in school. Wyoming never had snow days even if the snow was waist high! And then in Alabama...I can remember you and Monica coming home and me telling you both to go back to school. Then you and Monica said (at the same time) they let school out early because of the snow. As I looked out the window the saw maybe a dusting of snow and all I could say was "What snow!?!"
Post a Comment