Hailey is writing a chapter book (so she says) here is what she has so far (I think it's cute) ...translation in pink :)
The iscrem shop
The ice cream shop
catr 1
chapter 1
uon day owen mom and i wit to the iscrem shop.
One day Owen, Mom and I went to the ice cream shop.
The sicrem flabrs wre cholit mit cholit chip vnill and sobre.
The ice cream flavors were chocolate, mint chocolate chip, vanilla and strawberry.
Clo't had mit choll chip.
Clo't had mint chocolate chip.
Mom and owen had vnill.
Mom and Owen had vanilla.
***end of chapter one ***
Hailey is worried about what to do when people want to buy her book...she is willing to sell it for $1.00 (any takers?) :) She thinks Curtis will buy it.
Aren't kids great?
1 comment:
Hailey, as your Mom would say...you crack me up! Love you! And I'd buy a copy.
Post a Comment