(View from the front of the house)
(Back yard & patio)
I can't wait for autumn...I will be surrounded with color...it is going to be great...It is my favorite time of the year :)
I will post before and after pics of the inside of the house soon...I have to finish getting everything CLEAN (our landlady ran out of time, and honestly I would much rather have the carpet out and new tile, then everything spotless) and I need some more furniture (which I think I will be making over some old stuff if I can find it) we have more room we need to fill ...there is nothing but the piano and a book case in the living room :( I will keep you posted.
3 comments:
Cute house. I wish we were in town to have said goodbye to you guys. We are sure going to miss Owen in our class, and Curtis' fun personality. Keep in touch, and next time we head out that way we will have to get together.
Glad that you guys made it and that you are all together again as a family.
What an awesome yard! I bet your kids just love it!
Post a Comment