
I decided to let Curtis document our move...we ended up with 114 pics...I think it is fun to see how a kid views a road trip (a new perspective is always good right?)
Here they are....


(UFO??? or funny cloud? I totally did not see this.)
***or maybe a smudge on the glass caught the light just right????***



(These clouds...or smoke or whatever...are creepy)

(Curtis letting Owen do the pic taking, while he takes a break with a Capri Sun)
(Owen happy)

(Owen mad)

(Owen happy again....the story of his trip, repeated many times)

(The sun, I assume, although Curtis get some pics of some weird stuff)
(Me, ugh, at least I was nice and let him take it)

(The back of the U-Haul...all I saw...it gets old fast...we have 34 pics of the U-Haul)
Hopefully we are done moving for a while...I don't want to repeat this anytime soon. :)
1 comment:
Curtis did capture some crazy things. That UFO picture looks creepy but cool. I can't imagine the car ride you had out there. You are a saint!
Post a Comment