The kids are back in school....it's quiet again (this will take some getting used to-not that it is a bad thing-at all). This morning went really smoothly (except for the normal "I'm not hungry" breakfast battle-even with chocolate chip pancakes-its the 1st day butterflies) the kids woke up good, got dressed without giving me a chance to ask them a second time, and we were out the door to the bus stop a few minutes early (too bad the bus was about 15 minutes late)....
Hailey looks excited about her pancakes....to bad she didn't want to eat them...I never thought I would have to MAKE a kid eat chocolate chip pancakes :)
and
The boys looking happy, but just picking the chocolate chips out, sigh, oh well
(they did end up eating)

Cute kids :)
The walk to the bus stop (3 min. is so much nicer than 15-20 min walk to school)
and
Getting on the bus...they were so excited to ride a bus...
1 comment:
They are lucky that they get to ride a bus. More than likely our kids will never get to ride a bus to school, unless we move 10 minutes out of town. I would rather stay in town.
Post a Comment