3.10.2009

Look Who's 4!

Yesterday Owen turned 4... It is hard to believe. We had just a little "party" (meaning we had cousins Alec and Sarah over for dinner). The kids all had a great time, we made make your own pizzas, played with balloons and the parachute and played charades. Owen was sad that night though, he missed his daddy.

Owen did say something funny last night...

Owen: Mom, I need to tell you sumptin.
Mom: Okay
Owen: I love ya. (with a kiss)
Mom: I love you, did you have a good birthday.
Owen: It's still my birthday, its my dark birthday, see it's night.


I thought it was super cute. He was cute all day. He was so excited that it was his birthday, he went around day singing "Happy birthday to me" and we had a lot of "awe-some"s in his little way. Here are some of the highlights of the day....

Owen's Pizza...note the tiny pile of pineapple in the middle (the only topping he likes)
All the kids
Owen and his presents, needless to say, he LOVES "Cars"
The parachute and balloons, the kids were laughing hysterically :)
This is mock candle blowing (if you couldn't tell... Owen couldn't quite get the concept :) For the live action, see the video below, just don't pay too much attention to the singing (please) :)

2 comments:

KayC. said...

Owen, you are so so cute. We loved your dancing! We wish that we were able to be there at your party. Did you make a wish? Don't tell us because then it won't come true. lots of love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Heather said...

Owen I forgot that it was your birthday. Well, Happy late birthday. It sounded like you had a great birthday. We miss you and hope to see you soon.