3.12.2009

A Day of Owen-isms

Today Owen and I went to Toys R Us to spend his birthday money. He picked out a golf set, bubbles and a Hot Wheels car. He had a lot of fun. The silliness started when we got home, He immediately said he wanted to play baseball, I corrected him telling him it was golf...he took off and started playing. I was on the phone with mom, he runs in and says "Mom, I got it in the goal"- its a hole I said. He wanted to show me so I went out there and I watched , he swung and yelled "Strike three!" I think he got every sport in there that he could :)
Later when we were picking the older kids up from school, we were waiting outside for the bell to ring. Owen announces that he has to go to the bathroom and then in the same breath says "Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm outside!" and immediately pulls down his pants. (We are in a huge open lawn) Luckily I got to him and his pants up before anything tragic happened:)
Owen- you're the greatest, you make me laugh everyday. I love you :)