Hey Mom and Monica...and whoever else I talked to this about...here is my wall in my living room, sorry its not finished, just picture it with black frames where the papers are. Let me know what you think of the layout. The frames are going to be filled with black and white photos, some cropped so they are close-ups and more arty, some normal. Some frames might just have some decorative paper or something artistic. I was thinking of doing a triptych in one of the sets of three, but I am not sure. I only have one frame done, sorry it is at an angle, my living room is kinda dark and I didn't want a glare. Let me know what you think.


2 comments:
Anna, it looks great. I like the flow of it. It also seems to make that wall look longer too. For whats on your all wednesday go to http://gritsglomour.blogspot.com
Have Miss Haiely clean her room so you can take a picture of her wall and maybe her art work wold be fun to add to the post too. xoxoxoxox
i think that it looks great!!!
Post a Comment