8.21.2013

Back to Blogging

The last 6 months or so have been riddled with computer problems, so much so that blogging became impossible {which made me sad} ...I could barely get a photo to upload, if I did it took FOREVER.  But thanks to an awesome family from church who handed down some much needed computer parts & and awesome husband who knows how to rebuild a computer, we are back up and running! ....hopefully I can catch up some :)

I've decided instead of trying to catch up chronologically, I'll sneak in a few of the past pictures that we missed in between the current posts, just so we have them on here...I like to think of my blog as my journal/scrapbook, so I don't want to leave anything out.

So a few pictures from the past, Christmas 2012 highlights (yes Christmas...I was so behind when blogging went south)

Curtis was ecstatic to receive a Nintendo 3DS
that was packed in lots of boxes to throw him off :)

Hailey got a Kindle {our camera was not doing so well}
Wrapped as a "princess" toy {she's never been a fan of princesses}...only because she wrapped the present that she got for Curtis as a barbie...to tease him (they thought this was hilarious)

Owen got a lot of Ninjago Legos--#1 on his list 

and a little Oliver cuteness...

Stockings...

Curtis & his solar system pillow I made him...for some reason I can't find the other pictures of the kids with their homemade gift {not happy about that}

Better late than never, right?


No comments: