3.16.2011

Presenting Hailey as "the Strawberry" in "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"

Last Saturday was the ward talent show & Chili cook-off (which I have yet to enter even though Elias tells me to every year because he thinks my chili is the best :)...there's always next year...) Anyways...Hailey & the Activity Girls preformed a skit of "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"-It was really cute, they all did a great job.  At the end the 'announcer' asked if anyone else had a talent to share...Hailey of course jumped up because she did.  Both Elias & I were worried, we had NO idea what she was going to do...we fumbled to get the camera out & couldn't get it going before her very short talent was over.  She got up on stage, took the microphone and said "This is a motion that I do...it's a breaking down robot" (this still makes me laugh to think about it...I wish our camera wasn't slow) Then she proceeded to do a robotish dance (with no music) ending up curled up on the stage...it was cute (and funny)...it was great...I wish I had her courage. :)

Here is the video of "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"...scroll down to turn off the music first :)

1 comment:

KayC. said...

That was great...Hailey us si small but very cute! I love to watch her in the play.