3.12.2011

IT'S A.....& I might as well count this as Week 10 {project 52}

First things first...it's definitely a...
BOY!!


*a cute footprint*

*his profile...the blur above his chest and face is his arm moving, he moved the entire time, he started with his head at my belly button, by the end of the ultrasound he had completely flip-flopped*

*This is the first 3D ultrasound I've had & love the pictures we got...I think he looks a little annoyed with us in the first one...his head is resting in his hand (or he is grabbing his cheek)*

We're all excited...I got to buy some super cute baby clothes today. Hailey was a little disappointed at first but now I think she is happy--she really, really wanted a little sister.  Now to think of a name...I have NO idea...

4 comments:

The Butler Family said...

Choosing names are hard, good luck with that. I am sure that you will find something that you like. Love you guys.
Austin, Sheri, Spencer, & Corbin

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

Holy Crap Anna, that is DEFINITELY a boy! Congratulations! How exciting!

Janee said...

Congrats!

Rylie said...

YAY! I LOVE those 3D pictures! They made me smile!! Please let me know when you guys head this way, we would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you!