9.14.2009

Living Room Sneak Peak

I need a new camera...this one just can't catch the color of my living room right...but here is a preview anyways (I want to finish decorating before complete pics, so I can do a before and after)...the color is a light teal-ish color, its pretty It doesn't look quite like this in real life (it is not so dark & less green). If you want to see the real color, it is Dutch Boy G004 "Escape" from Wal-mart. (really I didn't paint my living room 80's teal)
Plus, I finally have more than just a bookcase and the piano in my living room....upholstered in this....

Don't judge me :) I got it at a Habitat for Humanity Re-Store for $20...it has a great shape and will be recovered (hopefully soon, it does have a couch cover over it for now)...the kids were upset that I covered up the birds, they thought they were beautiful :)

2 comments:

The Iverson Family said...

i love your picutes. u really need to come do my house

Kara and Theo said...

I love the color of your living room. Great job on the couch to!