Sad as it is, this is the first time the kids have been able to get something from the Ice cream truck. They thought it was so cool. I wish I had my camera to document Owen running on the sidewalk alongside the truck, it was great. Here they are with their treats...
I don't know what is up with the "mustache" on Hailey...I think it was a shadow :)

I don't know what is up with the "mustache" on Hailey...I think it was a shadow :)
2 comments:
How fun, but what did they get?
I don't know, but as a kid Icecream from the icecream man always tasted better, and was so much fun to try and run and try to catch the icecream man before he left and go ask mom for money at the same time. I have fond memories as a kid and the Icecream man.
Post a Comment