1.21.2009

Hailey's Crazy Redneck Loose Tooth

So... both of Hailey's front teeth are loose, one was supper loose and was always sticking straight out of her mouth (nice, huh). One day she smiled with her mouth closed and her tooth stuck out- it was great so I had to get a picture so here it is... & please ignore the food that is all over her face :)
She ended up losing (I had to pull it out) her tooth on Monday. I always love the excitement of the anticipation of the tooth fairy, and it never fails that they run into my room in the morning yelling "guess what-the tooth fairy came and I got a dollar!" (Picture of the missing tooth coming soon)

1 comment:

KayC. said...

I can remember when 10 cents was the going rate for a tooth. Your kids are so cute and I miss them. If our plans haven't changed we will be there in May.