1.13.2009

The first 72 hours (or so)

So, I am actually doing really well...I am dealing with this much better than I expected I would -you may see another post in a few weeks that says otherwise. :). The amazing thing is that I have been sleeping- which is a huge miracle- I have been really peaceful and calm (for me)-I think there must be a higher power at work. :) -Right now I am so thankful for the power of prayer and the Holy Ghost.
The kids really miss Elias (I do too, of course) Owen keeps looking for Elias in the morning. It's just sad. Elias found a room to rent, which will work out well, and everything seems to be going smoothly, for the most part. The kids have been behaving really well too... they must know I need the extra help. Bedtimes have been a breeze, and Curtis has done REALLY WELL in school-which is great, and they have kept the house (even though I have been crazy cleaning lady- I am so bored, I need something to occupy my time and my thoughts) and their bedrooms mostly clean-thank goodness. Last night I discovered how horrible it is to be making dinner and discover I didn't have something (my mozzarella was bad) and have to load 3 kids into the car and go to the store for one thing-I will be well prepared from now on.
So hopefully the 5 months and 28 days (or so) that I have left will go by quickly and smoothly.

No comments: