1.06.2009

Curtis, you make me smile :)

We were sitting in sacrament on Sunday, and thankfully for the new 9:00 start time, the kids were either super reverent, or asleep (the only great thing about that time slot). It was during the passing of the sacrament and an older guy (like my grandparents age-I don't know) was blessing the water, his voice was deep and calm. As soon as he started Curtis leaned over to me and asked "Mom, is that the Holy Ghost?" It was in the middle of the prayer, so I told him that it was the guy saying the prayer. I thought it was great, cracked me up :)

Later that night I talked to him, and he was indeed talking about the guy saying the prayer- because he was saying such nice things (see what happens when you are reverent). But we did have a great little talk on what the Holy Ghost sounds like and how the Holy Ghost makes us feel.

Kids are great :)

No comments: