Oliver has had a lot of firsts this month...most of them towards the end...Here's some highlights:
He got his first haircut...just a trim {I can tell you it is already back to it's own form of crazy}
Took a nap or two with Daddy...he is very much a daddy's boy. He says "Hi dad" regularly & chants dad dad dad all the time. He's yet to say "Hi Mom" and only says "mama" in distress :/
Swung on a swing and slid on a slide for the first time {and loved it!}
On March 21st he did this:
On March 22nd he did this:
He turned 8 months old (yes 8...already)
Oliver now has 3 1/2 teeth, claps and says something like "yay!" and every time he takes a bite of food he likes (esp. sweet potatoes or carrots) he says "mmmmmm" (so about 30 times a feeding) but doesn't make the sound when he eats something so-so (like green beans...I don't blame him)
He is a human vacuum cleaner (seriously) if it's on the floor it's in his mouth. :/
He crawled on March 19th...a step up from his "belly flopping" scoot he was doing :)
and is now crawling like a pro, and can get into a sitting position all by himself. Today he climbed up a step (and also into a full laundry basket...I don't know how I feel about that one :) Scroll down for a video of his cuteness...you can see him scoot here
1 comment:
I cannot believe how stinkin' cute this baby is! How cow A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! And that hair... unbelievable! I just love these pictures! :)
Post a Comment