Oliver weighs in at a WHOPPING 19 lbs 4 oz
He's now 26 1/2 inches long.
He talks in a babble of ma's, da's, hi's (though he doesn't mean what he says as far as we can tell) and spit. Lots and lots of spit. :)
He cut his first tooth on January 25th.
He scoots backward and around in circles (?)...but can't seem to make himself move forward (I'm not complaining...although I do think he would be happier if he got moving)
He loves, I mean LOVES food...anything we give him-bananas, peaches, apples, peas, squash, sweet potatoes, cereal- He loves it all. And paper...he would do anything to get a hold of and eat a piece of paper :)
He's an expert flier (thank goodness) 4 flights,no problems! And a "best baby on a flight ever" compliment from one flight attendant
(all of whom were in love with him--even the guy) :)
He also has the best. laugh. ever. Seriously. We have to record it & post it :)





1 comment:
love the last photo!
Post a Comment