Owen had his Christmas Program Monday, December 12th
He had his own part & did fantastic...he said it with so much enthusiasm (and a little drama)
he didn't rush & wasn't monotone & memorized it before I could ;)
"Three green wreaths with mistletoe and holly and ribbons and more"
Hailey had her first Strings concert on Tuesday, December 13th.
I was prepared for squeaky-ness (they are 1st year violin & viola players after all) but they did a really great job! I don't know why she looks so frowny on stage...maybe she was nervous, but she says that she wasn't...
Curtis also had his band concert that night...he also did a fantastic job...with some pretty complicated beats. He played the snare drum for the first and third song, and the bass drum for the second song. They sounded so much better this year {although there are a lot less trumpet and saxophone players}
Elias played Santa at our ward party again this year...It was a lot of fun {as always} I didn't get very good pictures of the kids (a member of our ward was set up to take pictures of everyone-thank goodness)...we REALLY need a new camera something bad. We didn't know how Oliver was going to react...but he just sat there, looked up at him and went for his beard...it may have helped that Elias was talking to him :)
Afterwards we decided to go drive through Flat Iron Farm's Christmas Lights The kids {and Elias and I} loved it...I think it will become a yearly tradition. There were tons of lights & they synchronize music (you tune your car radio to a station they post) to the lights on their house















No comments:
Post a Comment