We were all SOOOO excited to have Papa and Shorty (aka grandpa & grandma) come visit us at the end of September We had a great time. We spent two days in DC, visiting the National Zoo, the Temple, the Mall & Smithsonian {although it was raining way too hard to see much of the mall} :( . We also went to St. Mary's City & showed them around a little bit where we lived. And they were here for Oliver's baby blessing- which was awesome :) {pictures in the next blog on that} The only regret...not taking pictures of Papa and Shorty with Oliver {how I managed that, I have no idea...I'm not happy} We do have a picture of them with all the kids in front of the temple-thank goodness {well mom has it on her camera & needs to get it to me} ;)
Here are some highlights:
No comments:
Post a Comment