I have a couple of "catch-up" post coming up...I realized that I missed a few during my last month of pregnancy...not too big of a surprise :) so here is the first..
The baby shower...
Friends from church--Teresa, Judy & Tiffany were nice enough to throw me a great baby shower. It was a lot of fun & I was actually pregnant at this one :) [my only other baby shower was for Curtis & we had it after he was born so that my mom and sisters could come when they came to meet him]. The shower had a nursery rhyme theme...so all the food had to do with a nursery rhyme: deviled eggs [humpty dumpty], pie [little jack horner], cake [pat-a-cake], punch [three men in a tub]...you get the idea :) & we played nursery rhyme "jeopardy"...the best was when Hailey chose the question asking what the 3rd little piggy ate & she replied "pork" :) [it was also great to have Hailey there...she was soooo excited & to have Charity & Sarah (Alec too) come from Michigan to visit with perfect timing for the shower]
Here are some pictures...Hailey was in charge of taking pictures...so we ended up with only pics of the gift opening...

2 comments:
Looks like you have some nice friends there! Wish I could have come! Love you Anna! :)
Looks like you were having some fun...can hardly wait to see you all!
Post a Comment