Hailey requested that we go to the reptile house first, seeing that we had never been in before due the the enormous line that is usually there--there was no wait when we went, I think it is one of my favorite parts of the zoo, along with the Amazonia..
The reptile house:
look close...there is a turtle swimming around the crocodile's tail...I love the look on the iguana's face with Owen
The kids LOVED the turtle & tortoises...
The Amazonia:
Sting rays, piranhas, and some GIANT fish...
They have a lab area where you can look through microscopes & other science "stuff"...the kids loved it..
We got to see the orangutan on the "O Line" where they can move from the Think Tank to the Primate house above us...which is awesome...
And Owen's favorite...the Lion Cubs...
1 comment:
It looks like lots of fun...maybe we can go when we are there? It has been awhile since I have been to a "real" zoo.
Post a Comment