Hailey has wanted only 3 things for her birthday for months...her ears pierced...a trip to Build-a-Bear...and dinner at Red Robbin's--I think she only wanted a free sundae and to be sung to :).
Because it was such a busy week with the band concert and other school stuff Hailey's birthday stretched into a 3 day extravaganza (I don't think she minded)
Wednesday (the 18th):
Hailey's Birthday...opening small presents from mom and dad and from Curtis and Owen...
Digging right into here Scooby Doo slime from her brothers (which she wanted so much--she is CRAZY about Scooby Doo) & Trying out her crayon maker (also from her brothers)...
Meatball subs for dinner (one of her...and everyone else's favorites) followed by an Oreo Ice cream cake (which I didn't have to make)...it was really good :)
Friday (the 20th):
Trip to the jewelry store to get her ears pierced. She did awesome. It only took her a few seconds to pick out the earrings she liked, then sat in the chair & before she knew it, it was all over. She said "ouch, that hurt"...then a few seconds later "huh, it doesn't hurt anymore" :) She is in LOVE with her earrings & is doing a great job of taking care of them by herself. I think she looks so much older with them...my little girl is definitely growing up...
And dinner at Red Robbin's...complete with hot fudge sundae..which she was nice enough to share with her brothers...
Saturday (the 21st):
The grand finale trip to Build-a-Bear...she has longed for this ever since she found out there was a Build-a-Bear in the mall in Waldorf, MD...and her trip was almost delayed due to a broken driver-side door latch, she was devastated, but all worked out in the end...here she is making & dressing her very pink bear...appropriately named "Pinky"...
Happy Birthday Miss Hailey!
2 comments:
What a beautiful young lady! She totally looks more grown up with earrings. I also loved seeing you in the background. I love your cute tummy, and can't wait to see pictures of the new little one. :)
What a great way to spend a birthday...three days of fun! She does look all grown up with earrings. Yes, Miss Hailey, Happy Birthday & xoxoxoxoxo too.
Post a Comment