Baby #4 is on the way!
Right now I am a little over 12 weeks (the ultrasound above was at 8 weeks)...which makes me due July 25th! So much for going home this summer though :(
We are all really excited...especially the kids. Today, because of the 2 hour snow delay, they were able to go to the doctor with me and hear the heart beat...I think they thought it was pretty cool. Owen is hoping that it is a boy, so that he can be a "big brother"...I've explained that he's going to be a big brother either way...but I'm still afraid he will be disappointed if it's a girl :)
I'm doing well...I was really sick through December, but I'm feeling a lot better now-more like myself :) I'm down to my last pair of jeans I can still button---& only because they can button below my belly. I'm a little sad about all the free time I will be losing...but on the upside I will actually be able to nap with the baby--without a toddler running around & I will have helpers this time--time to learn how to change a diaper kids :) And I have A LOT of shopping to do...we got rid of almost everything in the move...
For those of you who don't know our story...and think it's a little odd that our two youngest will be over 6 years apart, here's the condensed version...
We've wanted another baby for a while...4 years ago at Christmas I lost a baby, about a month after that we found out that Elias was being laid off. That started 3 years of changing job after job & really tough times...eventually leading Elias to move down here 7 months before us...we didn't feel it was the right time to have a baby when everything was so unstable. But then we moved & were all together again & things got so much better...and after we made sure that a baby wouldn't interrupt my trip back home to see my family (it had been 2 years) we started trying...and here we are...it's funny how things work out completely not how you expect.

7 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Katie
Oh Anna! This made my day!! I am thrilled for you guys!
Omg! CONGRATS!!!! So happy and excited for you and the fam!!!
Congrats to you both that is so exciting. My Daughters birthday is July 25th, I remember being so sick right during the holiday season, so not fun, glad your hanging in there and the worst is over for you. Wishing you the best.
Kristy
Well you know how we feel!!!! It was the best Christmas gift!!! Take good care of yourself and that sweet baby.
YAY! Anna, I am BEYOND excited for you guys! You are an INCREDIBLE mother, and this new addition is so lucky to be joining YOUR family!
You should do a belly journal. Take pictures throughout and post 'em. Are you going to find out the sex?
Thanks everyone :D
Erika--That's a good idea--I'll have to start soon (I feel like I'm getting big already---although I'm sure no one else can tell) :) we will be finding out what we are having...around the week of March 9th..I can't wait!
Post a Comment