11.30.2010

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving...The food was great--the cooking went so smoothly (I wasn't running around like a crazy person...too much).  Elias & Curtis had fun at the Turkey Bowl while Hailey, Owen & I cooked & watched the Macy's T. Day Parade...which someday we will have to go to, before we move far away. Then we just ate & relaxed.

Here are some highlights:

Making Double Braided Bread...






& Pies...
I was very happy with how this cherry one turned out...Hailey also made the pumpkin pie filling completely by herself---how I have no pictures of that is beyond me (and makes me mad).


Hailey making Deviled Eggs...in her pjs :)

The appetizers....while waiting for turkey...

And dinner...
 Everyone at the table; Hailey & Owen with their turkey legs; Owen's ridiculous amount of butter he tried to get away with :)




3 comments:

Charity Rivers said...

Yum...it looks beautiful. That pie makes me wish I liked pie! Owen, I love the roll with your butter! Hailey, go for the gusto...she's got the whole leg. Wish we could have spent it with you.

Janee said...

Beautiful spread Anna! Everything looks so perfect and delicious!

KayC. said...

Looks like a happy family to me! What a blessing that is ;-)