Last night at about 4:30 we remembered that the Pinewood Derby was that night (I thought it was next week)...and his car wasn't even started. So we all flew into overdrive...luckily I'm handy :) Curtis drew his car shape on and I cut it out with our jigsaw...Elias ran to store on the way home to get sandpaper...and somehow we finished it (paint was dried with the hair dryer). Curtis had a lot fun decorating it & designing it.
Owen & I had to stay home (Owen was sick) :( which makes me sad...Hailey & Elias went with Curtis and they had a lot of fun...and took some video(which I will upload later...blogger is having issues) for us to watch. And the big news is that Curtis came in 2nd PLACE!!!







3 comments:
Congrats Curtis!!!!!!
Your car looks great and it had to go pretty fast to come in 2nd!!!
And it look like you had fun too.
I know! It was fast enough to come in second place! But I wish it was fast enough to come in first place.
From,
Curtis.
P.S. I love you, Shorty!
AWESOME! Seriously Anna can you throw a couple of your talents this way? We miss you guys!
Post a Comment