OWEN
Owen said his was full of traps (around the house)...I guess he didn't want anyone eating it...even though he took a bite out of the top the second he was done. The graham crackers lying around are "things you throw at people that spin around"...he is such a boy :)
Hailey
Curtis
Curtis had fun...and made a mess...I think he was happy to be playing with candy and frosting (and eating it too) :) "The Chocolate chips were mini trees and the frosting was the bushes that the mini trees were in...and that's all" (or so he says) :)
EliasIsn't it beautiful...:)
and Mineall I will say is... I was teased for being a perfectionist the whole time (and it is not even close to perfect) :)
2 comments:
That looks like the perfect little house you would make...I know you had fun too! Lots of fun for everyone by the looks of it.
Each of the kids looks great, each are very creative...yours too, Elias!
Anna...anna...anna...this is your sister Jenna...you are crazy. next year I dare you to make a not-so-perfect gingerbread house...and not to make the wrapping paper match either. haha
Post a Comment