Just some pictures from our visit to Elm's Beach Park...only 20 minutes from our house, on Chesapeake Bay...we will defiantly be going back, the water is really warm, there are picnic areas, a great playground, and crabbing (fishing too). We had a great time, even if the kids weren't supposed to get wet and came home soaked :)
4 comments:
I miss the beach. I will have to come visit so I can go to the beach with you guys. I wish you were here too. Only two more weeks before I have the baby, wish you could be here. I will call latter on probably this weekend. Well hope you like your new home.
Yea! So fun to see your family all together again! I am glad that you are not the one dropping off at primary and putting to bed each night anymore. Hope the transition is going well.
u should take your pictures there! the rocks would look great! i wish i could come to the beach. someday!
Hey Rivers what happen to you? I like your pictures. Looks like you need to wrestle some more. From Ras, I am using my wifes sign in name
Post a Comment