7.04.2009

Independence Day Picnic

On this very gloomy, and kinda chilly, 4th of July I decided to take the kids on a "picnic" (lunchables and snacks, in our picnic basket), of course it started to sprinkle the second we got there...but we stayed and had fun anyways. The kids were VERY excited to have a picnic (we rarely do). I bought a really cheap camera to get us through (there is to much I am unwilling to miss) until we can get fancier one to replace the broken one- the pictures aren't half bad...here they are...

On the way home Hailey started singing her "fireworks" song...It goes something like this (I can't remember word for word...)

I want to see fireworks, I want to see fireworks, red and pink, and orange, and pink, and yellow, and pink, and purple, and black, and blue. I want to see fireworks, I want to see fireworks, banana shaped, square shaped, star shaped, circle shape....(she went on and on, It was cute)

No comments: