Hailey turned seven today...they just keep getting older...and ending our birthday spree for at least a couple months. I have had enough cake. Yesterday Hailey was saying "tomorrow is my birthday you have to 'do this or that' " . Surprisingly she didn't do it once today. She had a great day. She opened her presents as soon as she woke up. Had cake pops at school. Had a trip to Toys R Us to spend birthday $ (where she bought yet another doll). Got to pick out a cake at the store (and ice cream of course). And lastly had her favorite-Tacos- for dinner. Here are some highlights.... (My favorite moment of the day is when Hailey opened her Baby Alive & exclaimed "This is from a commercial" you have to understand, my kids love commercials and infomercials, they are always saying I need some wonder mop or vacuum) :)







2 comments:
Hailey, looks like you got some nice gifts for your birthday. And your cake and cake pops look yummy! Your getting so big, 7 years old, and then next year you will be baptized. I hope you had a great birthday! We love you xoxoxoxox
-Papa and Shorty
Miriam is always asking me if I need things that are advertised also. It's funny when they ask you if you need a glass watering globe when you don't have any inside plants. Looks like a fun day! I'm curious about these cake pops, I must try and make them!
Post a Comment