5.07.2009

At Last...

*This looks really pink...but It wasn't, I actually really liked the red with the wood cabinets, it was one of the first rooms we painted when we bought the house (almost 7 years ago), but It was really dark, and really bad with the white cabinets.*

MY KITCHEN IS DONE!! well almost...I still have to put knobs & pulls on the cupboards & the ceiling needs to be painted again. A new light fixture would be nice too. :) But here are some pics... Let me know what you think.... I LOVE IT!!!


6 comments:

KayC. said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

looks great anna. Cna't wait to have you come and work on my house now. It is going to be fun. I have a lot of stuff that I want to do, so I hope you up for it. If not thats okay, I probably can do it myself, I guess.

Anonymous said...

It's so nice. I like the yellow touches against the light blue walls!
Love,
Patricia

Kara and Theo said...

Love the colors! I love red, but that blue just makes it look fresh and airy. Good job!

The Butler Family said...

It looks really nice Anna, we are excited to see you guys in July. We wish that we could see each other more than just once a year, but we will take what we get. Love Austin, Sheri and Spencer

Kristy said...

I love the blue is looks so nice. The curtins on the windows are way cute.