4 matinee tickets: $26.00
Special movie treats for 4: $20.00
2 hours of peace and quiet family time: priceless.
(that is also why we don't go to a lot of movies)
;)
******
A part was scary, but I liked it. I think it was really cool.
-Hailey
*****
A part of it was funny, and it was awesome and cool. I also liked the part when that lady was flying a plane. It showed about the Air and Space Museum that we went to and the Art museum that Mom, Hailey and Aunt Jenna went to.
A part of it was funny, and it was awesome and cool. I also liked the part when that lady was flying a plane. It showed about the Air and Space Museum that we went to and the Art museum that Mom, Hailey and Aunt Jenna went to.
-Curtis
*******
Cool and AwEsOmE! And I liked when they were battlin'.
-Owen
******
It was a really cute movie. My favorite part was when Owen tried to put his arm around me (he could only reach my shoulder) It was super cute. We all had a great time.
-Mom

1 comment:
I am glad you guys at fun! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment