4.20.2009

Look What I Did....

Today I was ambitious, I did dishes & two loads of laundry (which is normal)...then I took our above range microwave down (it was heavy), but now it looks so much more open, and it was a waste of space, since it didn't work. Then I went to Lowes and bought trim for my kitchen then I measured, cut, and hung trim around all three of my kitchen doors...all by myself...:) It was a long time coming, I am kinda mad because It took such a small part of my afternoon, I should have done it a long time ago. Hailey is glad because she said it looked "disgusting before" (where you could see the slats from the plaster walls-where the foam trim had broken), thanks Hailey. Hopefully I will have pictures of a newly painted kitchen on Saturday or Sunday. I also got frames to finally finish my wall in the living room, there will be pictures of that soon too....

*please ignore that this picture is going down to my basement :)

2 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

I discovered that I am more productive when Theo is not around also. I figured it's my way of speeding time up until he gets home. Looks like you are definitely keeping busy! Feels good, doesn't it! =)

Julie said...

You are so talented!