2.01.2009

Hailey's First Testimony

Hailey had an experience with bad dream and how she said a prayer and it helped her feel better, she has been wanting to get up in testimony meeting and share her experience for a while (every week she asks me if this is the week anyone can go up). So today she got to, she wanted to be the first one up there-remind you of anyone:) but I had her wait for a little bit...for my sake...I had to get myself together :)... I knew earlier this week that I need to bear my testimony this Sunday, but that doesn't make it any easier :). Hailey did a great job, It was really cute. She told her story and how she felt. I am so thankful for your example, Hailey. You are a great little girl!

2 comments:

KayC. said...

Hailey we are so happy that you wanted to get up an bear your testimony. That is a big thing to want to do and then to do. Your Mommy was always the first one up to bear her testimony when she was a little girl. I always loved to hear her testimony and she was a great example to her sisters and brothers. I know your Mommy feels the same way about you when you bear your testimony.

Natalie Service said...

That is the sweetest thing! What a cutie!