So, I am offically a soccer mom- crazy huh ;) which makes me feel more "grown up" then I want to be (a.k.a. old). But anyways, the kids LOVE soccer. They are new at it, but I see them getting better each week. It has made things a little crazy around here- Hailey practices tues, Curtis has a game wed., Hailey has a game on thur, Curtis practices on fri, and they both have games (at the same time) on saturday. Needless to say my beloved 7 o'clock bedtime is no longer :(
Soccer has been great for the kids, Hailey is making new friends- and is starting to run faster (one of the funniest things I have seen--sooo cute). It has been good for Curtis- he gets lots of praise & he has to follow directions-
he has been doing pretty well. Socially it is going to help him a lot.



I will keep everyone posted with pictures-
Soccer has been great for the kids, Hailey is making new friends- and is starting to run faster (one of the funniest things I have seen--sooo cute). It has been good for Curtis- he gets lots of praise & he has to follow directions-
he has been doing pretty well. Socially it is going to help him a lot. 


I will keep everyone posted with pictures-

1 comment:
i didn't know the kids were playing soccer. that is great! haily looks so old. your blog looks great too!
Post a Comment